Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Free comic countdown #4



1 -

2 -

3 -

4 - DC NATION SUPER SAMPLER #1

5 - ATOMIC ROBO & FRIENDS

6 - DH STAR WARS CAPTAIN MIDNIGHT AVATAR

7 - DRAGON BALL & RUROUNI KENSHIN RESTORATION


Number 4 is a double hit of new DC super hero stories I can't wait to see on TV soon. As I type this I've seen the first episode of Teen Titans Go! on TV and I really like it and then some. If the show does get it's own comic run then I may have to pick it up as well. Teen Titans only take half of the issue as you can see on the cover there is a Batman story in here too.

Beware The Batman is the new Batman cartoon that's coming to TV. All things Batman on TV have been good to the best thing ever so a lot of eyes will be judging the new show for sure. As for this comic it's a preview of what's to come in the show. If the show is going to be as great as the past ones let's hope some of the good parts get rubbed off on the comic.

I pick this for the Titans mainly but a sneak peek of a new Batman adds some meat for fans new and old to chew on in this freebie.



Learn more about this comic and others at the Free Comic Book Day website with other fun facts.

No comments: