Thursday, May 2, 2013

Free comic countdown #3



1 -

2 -

3 - KABOOM SUMMER BLAST

4 - DC NATION SUPER SAMPLER #1

5 - ATOMIC ROBO & FRIENDS

6 - DH STAR WARS CAPTAIN MIDNIGHT AVATAR

7 - DRAGON BALL & RUROUNI KENSHIN RESTORATION


This issue is going to be a mixed bag for me because some of the stories in it are of from TV shows that I love and others are from things I don't care about.
Adventure Time is my favorite show on TV now but the story for it is a reprint or part of the first issue.
Regular Show is another favorite of mine and I would like to see how a show that works so well on TV works out in a comic form.
Bravest Warriors is a web show from the same man who made Adventure Time. I haven't seen the show or read the comics yet but if the writing is as good as AT to match it's art it will be tied for my favorite show.
Fiona and Cake is a fan-fic in AT. As cool their stories are until it's more than fan-fic in the show/comic I will only like this story.
I don't care about Ice Age, Peanuts, and Gargield comic books so that's just filler to me.
There are some other things in here but I won't know what they are until I get the issue.



Learn more about this comic and others at the Free Comic Book Day website with other fun facts.

No comments: