Thursday, October 24, 2013

Halloween comic countdown #3


1 -

2 -

3 - MY LITTLE PONY HALLOWEEN EDITION

4 - ADVENTURE TIME

5 - UZUMAKI
 
6 - BATMAN THE LONG HALLOWEEN #1


7 - PANTALONES TX ZOMBINATA

    I am a My Little Pony fan for a little over a year now with the Friendship Is Magic series. The comics are do by some artists and writers that are very good at what they do but I haven't read any of the comics yet since I still need to finish season 2 of the show.

    This issue is a reprint of some story from other issues and other items to deal with MLP. It's a good sampler issue for those who want to check out the comic and some of the scarier parts that where in the comic so far. The cover of this issue the biggest reason I'm getting this comic as it's so beautiful to me and I just WANT IT! See what's so hot about ponies lately with this very special issue that makes me wish I could color that well.


Learn more about this comic and others at the Halloween Comic Fest website with other fun facts.

No comments: