Friday, October 25, 2013

Halloween comic countdown #2


1 -

2 - CARTOON NETWORK SUPER SAMPLER

3 - MY LITTLE PONY HALLOWEEN EDITION

4 - ADVENTURE TIME

5 - UZUMAKI
 
6 - BATMAN THE LONG HALLOWEEN #1

7 - PANTALONES TX ZOMBINATA

    Cartoon Network has moved it's best title from DC to IDW. Ben 10 is a show I liked but not like like so I don't care about that part even if Cartoon Network has about 4 shows, at least 2 movies, countless games & toys, and spammed Ben 10 all over their comics with DC.

    Powerpuff Girls was an amazing show that should have lasted longer. I haven't read the comics of the show but from what I saw it was very well done and the interview for the new comic gives me high hopes on the new comic run.

    Samurai Jack was my favorite show when it was on TV and in many ways I still pick it over 99% of TV shows that came before and after it. I grabbed all the Samurai Jack comics that I could from DC even though they were shout or very short stories. Now that it's with IDW I'm going to keep track of this comic for sure and I hope that there are real story arcs of an on going series that it deserves.

    Looking at the preview of this issue the Samurai Jack story is a reprint of one of the DC stories. I don't know about the other 2 stories. Check out family friendly stories based on the best shows that Cartoon Network could make at the time they came out.


Learn more about this comic and others at the Halloween Comic Fest website with other fun facts.

No comments: