Sunday, September 2, 2012

Two words that made me love again.

"Hey! Listen!" - Navi 1998
better or worst

A few day after The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D came out for the NINTENDO 3DS I watched some of the video reviews to see how better or worst the game has gotten over the years. As I watch one review the video have the sound clip of Navi saying "Hey! Listen!" After I hear that I yelled "Shut up Navi!" as I, my sister, and countless other gamers did when we played the game when it first came out on the NINTENDO 64.
gives me the warm feeling

Having that feeling come back of me when I was younger made me rethink how much that game met to me. It was reflex to say that ever if I haven't played the game in so many years and hardly thinking about too. Knowing that my past is still around gives me the warm feeling that when I need a moment to feel happy again I don't have to go too far thanks to fellow fans and technology for keep not just the memories but the lives we lived alive.
"Hey! Listen!"

"Shut up Navi!"

No comments: