Sunday, April 28, 2013

Free comic countdown #7



It is now 6 days until Free Comic Book Day 2013. So from today to that day I will be counting down the top 7 free comic I am looking forward to that's coming out this year.

1 -

2 -

3 -

4 -

5 -

6 -

7 - DRAGON BALL & RUROUNI KENSHIN RESTORATION


This is the lowest because I am a fan of the anime for the 2 stories but never had a need to read the manga. With both anime not being on TV for many years now I am in full favor of the reprinting the start on the stories for new reads to start exploring both the worlds of anime and manga. This issue will bring some nostalgia to me and show me a sample of what I missed from the manga.



Learn more about this comic and others at the Free Comic Book Day website with other fun facts.

No comments: