Tuesday, December 11, 2012

I liked what they said.

There is a Doctor Who contest where I need to pick my favorite line from the episode "Dinosaurs on a spaceship". Here is what I said with the line and why I picked it.

At the 30 minute mark queen Nefertiti asks if Amy was the Doctor queen, Amy said
"No no, I'm Rory's queen. Wife. Wife, I'm his wife. Please don't tell him I said I was his queen. I'll never hear the end of it."
I find this quote to be my favorite from this episode because it not only shows that Amy is trying to 1-up queen Nefertiti but that she feels like a queen around Rory. Not that she thinks of her self that impotent(which she is) but that the way that Rory treats her she feels like a queen. With a great man as Rory, knowing the Doctor to take her on adventures, and facing being the horrors of the universe only to walk away alive she would feel like a queen.

Here's a trailer for that episode:

No comments: