Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Someone dropped the Pixar ball

I found out last Friday that Pixar's latest movie Brave came out during the Summer and I haven't seen any types of ads for it for about 6 or 7 months. How was I suppose to be hyped about or even know it's out to see it the people behind it don't talk about it. No internet banners, reviews, behind the scenes, or other types of advertisement in any for but a few pop ups on XBOX that went away quickly.

Was this movie that bad that everyone stopped talking about it? My sister's man say they saw it awhile ago and that it was okay. Well I guess that proves that this movie is not worth my time so I'm going to pass on it.

Pixar, Disney, anyone else who wants my money, you need to advertise to get you product out then you can go to step 3. Profit. Think about it next time.

No comments: