Tuesday, October 4, 2011

2 of my fav things in song form



A mostly true story about how I dressed up like a Stormtrooper for Halloween when I was 5 years old.
lyrics


I had an old white shirt and a store-bought mask
And a broken water gun within my grasp
My tattered pants were lined with electrical tape.
It was the greatest costume that was ever made

And I wish I could relive that holiday

When I dressed up like a Stormtrooper for Halloween
My dad was a ghost, my friend was Wolverine
And these memories will surely haunt my dreams tonight.

I marched down Fleetwood street in my black rubber boots
We went from door to door collecting our loot
I wouldn’t eat the candy in my pillow case
Because I refused to take the mask off my face

Now, I’m putting on my mask again
and lacing up my boots
With my son dressed up like Anakin
in his jedi costume

credits
from A Stormtrooper For Halloween, track released 01 October 2011
John Anealio: Vocals, Acoustic & Electric Guitars, Bass, Synthesizers,
Drum Programming.

Album Art:
Photo by Jonathan Mannion www.jonathanmannion.com
Photoshop Ninja: Patrick Hester www.atfmb.com
The Man in the Stormtrooper Armor: Andrew Liptak, andrewliptak.wordpress.com

No comments: